What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Collect The Information We Gather
We collect personal information directly from you unless it is impractical to do so.
We do this in the following ways:
- when you access and use our website;
- during conversations with out staff;
- when you complete a purchase order online, register an account, or make any other request for our merchandise (by phone, in person or electrically);
- when you register your product for warranty purposes;
- when you subscribe to our email service;
- when you enter a competition;
- when you submit an enquiry, or provide feedback to us;
- when you communicate with us directly by email, telephone, mail or any other means;
There are also certain situations in which we may collect personal information about you from someone else. For example we may collect information from third parties including public sources, our related companies, your organisation, your representatives and information service providers.
Purpose Of Collection
We only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for a legitimate purpose of carrying out out business activities.