1. How to Calculate the Shipping Fee?
The shipping fee is auto-calculated based on your shipping address and weight/dimension. To find out how much shipping is, add the items that you would like to purchase to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping fee will be calculated after you have entered your shipping address.
2. When will my order arrive?
Under normal circumstances, you will receive your parcel within 5 working days (7 working days for East Malaysia) from the day your order is confirmed.
3. How to track my order?
The tracking number will be updated via email/respective platform. You can check the shipping status via the website provided by our assigned courier company.
* Sometimes the tracking status is not updated because your parcel just pickup by courier service. Try to track again in the next 24 hours.
4. How do I place an order?
You can place an order if you are an adult aged 18 or over. The ordering process consists of the following steps:
* Add the products you want to purchase to your cart;
* Select your delivery method and enter the delivery address;
* Enter your billing address together with the payment information;
* You will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions;
* Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection and check the total price of your order.
We will send you an email confirming receipt of your order once it has been submitted. As soon as the goods are shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email. All orders are subject to the availability of the products at the time of dispatch.
5. What if I am not at home to receive my order?
If you’re not at home during delivery, the courier service will leave a card with instructions on how to collect your parcel. This card/notification generally means that your parcel is waiting for you at the nearby post office. You will need to present this card to the post office when you pick up your parcel, together with photo identification. Please try and arrange pick-up as soon as possible as some post offices will only keep your parcel for a short period of time before they return it back to CaseValker.
6. How do I cancel my order?
I order to meet our commitment to you to ship your order as quickly as possible, we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed. If you decide you no longer want your order, please contact us immediately on 03-7931 1255, and our Customer Service team will be able to assess the status of your order and assist where possible. Once the request is placed there is no guarantee that we can stop your order from shipping.
7. What are the payment options available?
We use PayPal and iPay88 to manage our transactions. PayPal and iPay88 allow you to checkout safely, quickly, and easily. This service provides you with the flexibility to pay using your bank accounts or credit cards.
8. I don’t know if my order was successfully completed?
Once an order is successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email with an official tax invoice. If you don’t receive an email, please contact our Customer Service Team. Please be sure to check your junk mail folder first.